What is it
The creamy, lightly foaming cleanser with sustainable exfoliating particles:
- Addresses the buildup of dead skin cells that can clog pores and result in dry, dull uneven skin
- Helps exfoliate and remove dead surface skin cells, to reveal fresh skin cells
- Gently buffs away dead skin cells for smoother, more radiant skin
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps create a smoother looking skin texture
- Helps skin appear more radiant and youthful looking
- Enables moisturizers to absorb more completely
The gentle, whipped, light texture cream for use on the face and body:
- Delivers immediate moisturization, from head to toe
- Helps increase the skin’s own internal water reservoir to keep the skin moisturized and hydrated
- Help optimize the skin’s moisture balance
- Minimizes the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Enhances the appearance of skin firmness
- Helps even the skin tone
- Provides softer, smoother-looking skin with a radiant glow
Why it works
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Glycolic Acid – A naturally occurring alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), it works to exfoliate pore-clogging, dead skin cells that sit on the skin surface and helps retexturize, brighten and refresh lackluster skin.
- Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder – A gentle, natural skin exfoliant made from the ground seeds of the Ecuadorian Ivory Palm, it is a natural-sustainable ingredient with excellent exfoliating properties.
- Luremin® – Contains a potent anti-wrinkling agent present in medicinal plants, it is an effective and gentle anti-aging alternative to Retinol. It has been shown to have anti-wrinkle and skin conditioning benefits with no irritation.
- Ectoin – A naturally occurring molecule in the Extremolyte family, it helps protect skin cells from environmental & UV damage. Reduces inflammation, improves skin barrier function, and maintains balanced hydration for soft and smooth skin.
Key Ingredients & Benefits:
- Hyaluronic Acid – A naturally occurring molecule that can hold 1,000 times its weight in water. Helps provide hydration, improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles and improve skin texture and elasticity.
- Ceramosides™ HP – Rich in Omega 3, 6, and 9, it moisturizes and helps improve skin elasticity and firmness, and the appearance of pores. It acts as a high-performance age-defying shield.
- Sytenol® A – A natural antioxidant and skin-restoring ingredient found in the babchi plant; it is a gentler alternative to Retinol. Its soothing and smoothing properties help reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, boost collagen production, improve skin texture and even the skin tone.
What it feels like
The green-tinted cream with tiny exfoliants is water-activated to create a light, creamy foam. It feels cushiony, with a gentle scrubbing action. Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling silky smooth and soft.
The lightweight, water-based cream liquefies on contact for a silky-smooth application that leaves skin feeling moisturized and dewy.
How to use
Moisten the body skin. Apply a generous amount and work into a lather to cleanse and exfoliate the skin, using circular motions. Rinse well with warm water. Follow with Dr. Nassif’s Hydro-Screen® Face & Body Soufflé, Serum or Crepe Inhibitor Body Butter (sold separately) or your favorite moisturizer.
Note: While Glycolic Acid is safe for daily use, we recommend you start slowly to ensure your skin is tolerant of this AHA. You may want to limit sun exposure; SPF use is recommended.
For optimal results, first cleanse and exfoliate with Detox Pads. Then apply the cream on face and body, massaging lightly until completely absorbed into skin. It is easy to apply to the face and then use any excess product down your arms, elbows and hands. Follow with Hydro-Screen® Serum to lock in hydration. Use morning or night. Safe for use around the eyes.
Water/Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phytelephas Aequatorialis Seed Powder, Vegetable Oil, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Polyacrylamide, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-2 Stearate SE, Phenyl Trimethicone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Xanthan Gum, Laneth-16, Ceteth-16, Oleth-16, Steareth-16, Parfum (Fragrance), Ectoin, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitol, Dihydroxy Methylchromone, Acrylamide, Linalool, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).
Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth20, Steareth-20, Ethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Bakuchiol, Parfum, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Glycosphingolipids, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, t—Butyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citronellol, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate.
R679,00 – R1265,00 inc VAT