The Information collected by ASSIC PF App
- ASSIC PF App may obtain the following types of information from or concerning the user or its mobile phone device –
- Contact information of the user including but not limited email address, identity number;
- Medical Data of the user including but not limited to allergies, medical history, family medical history, surgical history, medication use history, exercise history and general medical information, fitness information;
- Laboratory Data of the user including but not limited to laboratory test results in respect to blood tests, tissue tests, genetic tests, urine tests, organ testing;
- The above information shall collectively be referred to as the “Personally Identifying Information”.
- The ASSIC PF App servers stores the Personally Identifying Information of the user and the user consent to the storage thereof.
- Although all care has been taken by ASSIC PF App to ensure privacy and confidentiality of the Personally Identifying Information, ASSIC PF App shall not be responsible for any loss of information and/or breach of privacy in respect of the Personally Identifying Information.
- ASSIC PF App shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the user as a result of the Personally Identifying Information not being available to the user.
- ASSIC PF App does not sell or share Personally Identifiable Information with any third-parties.
- ASSIC PF App may collect and release Personally Identifiable Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information if required to do so by law or where in our reasonable belief, an individual’s physical safety may be at risk or threatened.
- The user hereby consents that ASSIC PF App may sell and/or distribute Personally Identifying Information to third parties on the basis that the identity and/or contact details of the user is not disclosed to any such third party.
- ASSIC PF App also reserves the right to disclose Personally Identifiable Information and/or non-personally-identifiable information that ASSIC PF App believes, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend itself against any third-party claims or allegations, to assist government enforcement agencies, to protect the security or integrity of the ASSIC PF App or our servers, and to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of ASSIC PF App, our users or others.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- ASSIC PF App uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of the personal information of the user. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit using ASSIC App and the user does so at its own risk.
- Using unsecured wifi or other unprotected networks to submit messages through the ASSIC PF App Service is never recommended.
- ASSIC PF App makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If ASSIC PF App learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify the user electronically so that it may take appropriate protective steps.
- ASSIC PF App may post a notice on the ASSIC PF App and website or through other means should a security breach occur.
Changes and updates to these Terms and Conditions