ASSIC Health Calculators & Health Measurements
Res Rate stands for Respiratory Rate
|Severe Thinness||< 16|
|Normal||18.5 - 25|
|Obese Class 1||30-35|
|Obese Class 2||35-40|
|Obese Class 3||>40|
Exercise Energy Requirements Calculator
|Physical Activity Level||kcal/day|
|For general physical activity 30-40mins/day, 3 times a week)|
|Moderate exercise 2-3hrs/day, 5-6 times a week|
|High volume intense 3-6hrs, 1-2 sessions/day, 5-6 times a week|
Heart Rate Calculator:
Add normal Heart rates:
Resting HR values depends on age and physiologic conditions.
For adults older than 18 the range may vary from 70-100 beats/min.
Know your baseline resting HR for comparison taking into account the variation range.
Fluid Balance Calculator
Muscle Conditioning Calculator
|Sport||Time in Minutes||Sport||Time in Minutes|
Currently In Development
- The body regulates the core temperature to prevent overheating. Elevated temperature is regulated by sweating through sweat glands to cool down the body.
- Normal body temperature is 37°C
How to record body temperature:
- Use thermometer to record temperature
- Temperature sites for recording:
- Ear with specific thermometers
Currently in Development
- The body requires oxygenation from the lungs
- Oxygenation takes place in the lungs where oxygen and carbon dioxide gas transfusion takes place across small sacs called alveoli in the lungs
- Breathing is the process of inhalation and exhalation of air where the lungs allow gaseous exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide
- The respiratory rate (RR) of breathing in a normal person is about 20 breathes/minute
- Measuring RR: count the number of breaths in 1 minute